The Nikon F-mount is a type of interchangeable lens mount developed by Nikon in 1959. It was the world’s first standard for 35mm SLR cameras. Camera manufacturers including Canon, Leica, Minolta, Olympus, and Pentax soon developed their own compatible lenses and cameras.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best 35mm lens for nikon f mount and choose the one you like the most.
Top 10 Best 35Mm Lens For Nikon F Mount You Should Go For In 2022
- F mount lens/DX format. Picture angle with Nikon DX format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35-millimeter equivalent). Rear focusing; Manual focus override
- Aperture range: F/1.8 to 22; Dimensions(approx.) 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent wave motor AF system. Accepts filter type is screw on. Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode. Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.16x
- Lens not zoomable
- Fast 35mm prime Lens for Z Mirrorless cameras
- Uncanny f/1.8 performance-extreme sharpness from the center of the frame to the edges
- New ultra-quiet stepping motor for silent focusing
- Dreamy blurred background and superior Low-light performance
- 5-Axis Dual detect optical VR powered by the Z Mirrorless cameras
- Ideal for wide-angle and "normal" shots
- Maximum aperture: f/4 ; Offers two focus modes, M/A (autofocus with manual override) and M (manual)
- Lens construction: 17 elements in 12 groups
- Image stabilization, vibration reduction (VR II) up to 4 stops
- Nikon F mount for FX and DX DSLRs
- AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR lens
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Country of origin:- Japan
- Package Dimensions : 21.5L x 14.5W x 13.5H (centimeters)
- Package Weight: 1400 grams
- This Certified Refurbished product is refurbished to factory specifications, it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 Day Warranty
- Nikon 16-35mm f/4G ED-VR AF-S Wide-Angle Zoom Lens 2182
- Ultra wide-angle lens featuring Nano Crystal Coat and VR image stabilization, a focal length of 16-35mm, rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm, M/A Focus Mode Switch and 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: Nikon 16-35mm f/4G ED-VR AF-S Wide-Angle Zoom Lens | HB-23 Bayonet Lens Hood | LC-77 Snap-on Front Lens Cap | LF-1 Rear Lens Cap | CL-1120 Soft Case | 90 Day Manufacturer Refurbished Warranty
- Offering the bright F1.4 aperture and an angle of view extremely close to that of human vision
- Placed under the Art category, this large-aperture standard lens with an angle of view equivalent to 45mm on a 35mm camera
- A rear focus system prevents focus-dependent variation in aberration, making high-level image quality possible throughout the entire image
- Lens not zoomable
- Filter Size 62mm Maximum Magnifications 1:6.8
- Lens not zoomable; 35 millimeter focal length, Macro Focus Range : 0.25 meter
- 52.5 millimeter equivalent focal length on DX Format cameras; F1.8 maximum aperture, F16 minimum
- Ultrasonic type AF motor with full time manual focusing; 58 millimeter filters; Note: Refer the user manual before use
- Note: This is an FX format F mount lens. FX and DX lenses can be mounted on all Nikon DSLR cameras. However, using a DX lens on an FX camera or an FX lens on a DX camera will result in a 1.5x crop factor
- 35 millimeter focal length, macro focus range: 0.25 meter. Rear focusing system
- 52.5 millimeter equivalent focal length on DX Format cameras
- 35mm focal length, 52.5mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 56mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum, This model is compatible with all current Nikon cameras (both DX and FX)
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 67mm filters,0.30m/11.81" minimum focus. Maximum Magnifications-1:5.2. Angle of View-63.4º
- Available in Canon EF, Nikon F (FX), Pentax KAF3, Sony Alpha, Sigma SA mounts. Please refer the User Manual which is in the Product Box before use.
- German (Publication Language)
- This Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens (International Model) Accessory Bundle Kit Includes:
- Nearly as versatile as a prime lens can be, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G from Nikon is a 52.5mm-equivalent lens for DX-format cameras, and is characterized by its sleek form factor, normal field of view, and bright f/1.8 maximum aperture. The fast design of the lens suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also enables improved control over depth of field for isolating subjects and working with selective focus techniques.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture is well-suited to working in low-light conditions and also affords increased control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- Nikon Lens Cap, Nikon Rear Lens Cap, Nikon HB-46 Bayonet Lens Hood, Nikon Soft Lens Case, Commander Optics 52mm UV Filter, Commander Optics 52mm Tulip Hood, Lens Cleaning Pen and Commander Optics Lens Cleaning Cloth
- Compatible With: Nikon D3000, Nikon D300s, Nikon D3100, Nikon D3200, Nikon D3300, Nikon D3400, Nikon D3500, Nikon D500, Nikon D5000, Nikon D5100, Nikon D5300, Nikon D5500, Nikon D5600, Nikon D7000, Nikon D7100, Nikon D7200, Nikon D7500, Nikon D90
- NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/ 2.8 is a compact mid-range zoom that is indispensable for a wide range of photo and video applications, as well as the ideal partner for the compact Z series cameras
- With an f/2.8 constant maximum aperture, exposure is consistent across the entire zoom range
- Lens incorporates an all-new Multi-Focusing System, consisting of 2 AF drive units, precisely synchronized to deliver fast, accurate autofocusing
- Nikon's Stepping Motor (STM) provides smooth, fast and quiet autofocusing, whether shooting stills or video
- Extensively sealed to keep dust and moisture out, especially around all moving parts of the lens barrel, for worry-free durability
What To Look For Choosing The Best 35Mm Lens For Nikon F Mount
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best 35mm lens for nikon f mount that meets your needs.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best 35mm lens for nikon f mount depends on your needs and preferences. However, here are some general tips to help you choose the right lens: 1. What is my budget? First, figure out what type of photography you want to do – there is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question. However, if you are doing images plus film or photography + digital, a big part of the decision process begins with knowing your needs. 2. What is your preferred camera quality? If you are using a lower end camera or camera bodies that have low resolution sensor, it will make your photo taking process much more difficult. So, if you want to take photos at higher ISO settings, or want to use a clearer lens on a high-end camera, then you need to consider your camera quality. 3. Do I need a new lens every time I change my camera? No, you don’t need a new lens every time you change your camera. You can simply replace the lens on your old camera if it’s problems withize and you find that the
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Does Nikon Still Make F-Mount Lenses?
Yes, Nikon still makes F-mount lenses.
What Is A Nikon 35Mm Lens Used For?
A Nikkor lens is a powerful mental modeler’s lens that was designed to befuddle and Androids 1280x 1024px resolution display. It is also a good wide angle lens that can be used for nature and city pictures.
Is Nikon F Mount The Same As Fx?
Yes, Nikon F mount is the same as FX mount.
Is Nikon 35Mm Lens Wide Angle?
No, the 35mm lens is not wide angle.
35mm focal reducers are a great choice for anyone looking to use a Nikkon lens on a nikon F camera. They offer a small, lightweight and water resistant lens that is perfect for use in both low light and high end photography.