A chainsaw bar is the metal piece on the front of the chainsaw that the chain wraps around. The chain is what does the cutting and it needs to be sharp in order to do so. There are a variety of different chainsaw bars and chains available on the market, but not all of them are created equal. Some are better quality than others and some are more affordable. Here is a list of some of the best cheap chainsaw bars and chains available on the market today.
Here Are Our Top 10 Cheap Chainsaw Bar And Chain At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each item with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Cheap Chainsaw Bar And Chain You Should Consider In 2022
- Essential chainsaw bar and chain oil
- Reduces friction from heat
- Keeps parts working better and longer
- Minimizes the build up of resin
- Genuine OEM Echo Part
- Oregon replacement 16" (40cm) premium guide bar and chain combination, fits Stihl, with 55 drive links, pitch: 3/8 " low profile, gauge: .050 " (1.3 mm)
- Fits several chainsaw models, including but not limited to: Stihl MS170, MS180C, 021 and MS211
- Featuring Lubritec oiling system which keeps your chain and guide bar oiled, for less friction and longer life
- Ideal for occasional commercial users. Chain is durable and easy to maintain, with a forgiving performance
- High performance, lightweight and reversible guide bar
- Low kickback saw chain
- Oregon bar and chain combo: Replacement 20-inch (50cm) guide bar and 72 drive link chainsaw chain, premium quality combination, 3/8-inch pitch and .050-inch (1.3 mm) gauge for standard sequence cutting systems
- Fits certain chainsaw models from brands such as Poulan, Husqvarna, Jonsered, Makita and more. See description. 72V chain type. ID link on chain for easy replacement
- Featuring Oregon’s special LubriTec oiling system: Keeps your chain and guide bar automatically oiled, for less friction and longer life
- Ideal for occasional commercial users: For professionals and homeowners. Chain is durable and easy to maintain, with a forgiving performance
- Low kickback spare saw chain: High performance, lightweight, heavy duty and reversible guide bar, with low kick design for improved safety. Meets recoil performance requirements of ANSI B175.1-2012
- Fits several models, including but not limited to the following: Stihl 024, 026, 026P, 028, 029, 030, 031, 032, 034, 036, MS 260, MS 270, MS 271, MS 280, MS 290.
- Meets ANSI standards for low kick back performance
- For saw sizes up to 62 cc
- Bar Length: 20” , Pitch of drive sprocket: .325 , Motor Mount: D025 , Gauge: .063
- 14-Inch chainsaw bar and chain combination made by the world’s leading saw chain manufacturer. Pitch: 3/8" low profile, Gauge: .050", chain drive link count: 50
- Fits several Stihl chainsaw models including MS170
- Lubritec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- For saw sizes up to 42 cc
- Saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3
- Engineered with anti-wear agent Zinc Dialkyl Dithiophosphate (ZDDP) to help provide a layer of protection for the bar and chain
- Formulated for use with chainsaws to help maintain maximum bar and chain performance
- Oil is ready for immediate use
- Tackifier helps reduce high-speed oil throw-off
- High-quality base oil specially formulated to minimize resin build-up for smoother cuts
- ECO-FRIENDLY LUBRICANT: With ultimate biodegradability, our green, non toxic chainsaw oil is made from North American grown plant oils, so it’s safer for you, safer for your pets and safer for the environment than petroleum based products.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Our professional Pro100 Bar & Chain Oil has a high flash point up to 600°F and excellent temperature stability even in extreme conditions. The all season bio-based commercial quality lubricant has a minus 20°F pour point.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: Safer for your employees and better for your equipment, our yard-safe supreme grade chainsaw oil offers outstanding lubricity, superior wear protection, and is high tack to reduce high speed oil sling.
- NON TOXIC FORMULA: Containing no petroleum base oils or metal-based additives, our eco-friendly lubricant is ideal for chainsaws as they are 100% loss applications. This green lube is suitable for use around waterways and other sensitive areas.
- MADE IN THE USA: DGP is the world’s premier line of sustainable, bio-based lubricants, cleaners and solutions that are made in the USA with independent certifications. Our Pro100 Bar & Chain Oil is USDA USDA Certified Bio-based Product and Green Shield Protected.
- Extends bar, chain and sprocket life
- All season performance
- Reduces friction and wear
- High tack reduces oil sling
- For use with all chainsaws
- All-season lubricant perfect for gas and electric chainsaws, pole saws, hedge trimmers, and any other equipment that uses slide bars or chain gears – works for all brands
- Premium formulation delivers extra tackiness, smoother cuts, and prevents “oil throw off,” even in winter
- Increases the lifespan of your equipment and accessories by resisting build-up of resins, sap, and gum
- High film-strength prevents wear or scuffing while protecting metal parts against corrosion and rust
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine Husqvarna HLN-250-72 18-in guide bar designed for use with select Husqvarna chainsaws and chains
- Features .325-in. pixel
- Features .050 gauge
- Features 72 drive links
- Compatible with Husqvarna chainsaw models 346 XP, 350, 351, 353, 450
- Laminate guide bar is designed for durable and efficient operation
What To Look For Before Buying Best Cheap Chainsaw Bar And Chain
Before choosing a cheap chainsaw bar and chain, you should take the following considerations into account.
A chainsaw bar and chain is a great way to increase your chainsaw proficiency and make life easier. They are also great for when you get stuck in a dead spot and need to start fresh. Here are four of the best cheap chainsaw bars and chains. 1. The Cquest chainsaw bar is the perfectchoice for those who don’t want to spend a lot of money. It is lightweight, easy to hold, and has a built-in sander. It can cut meat up to 1.5 feet long, making it good for cutting open animals orchaes or potatoes. 2. The Jigsawchainsaw bar is perfect for those who want the precision and strength thatchainsawry is known for. It is made from heavy-duty materials and has a standard 3-inch saw blade. It can cut meat up to 2.5 inches long, making it good for cutting open animals orchaes or potatoes. 3. The MousePawschainsaw bar is made from stylish design and tough materials that will never let you down. It is made with an impact-resistant material that helps reduce noise and help you work longer hours without getting tired. And its easy hold allows you
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Are Chainsaw Bars And Chains Universal?
Chainsaw bars are universal when it comes to being able to be used on Machines.
Will Any Bar Fit A Chainsaw?
A chainsaw is not a bar.
How Much Does A Bar Cost For A Chainsaw?
A chainsaw costs between $675 and $8ousy.
Does Bar Length Matter On Chainsaw?
There is no definitive answer to this question as everyone experiences different chainsaw uses. Some people might prefer their chainsaw length to be around 2-3enders, while others may have a much moreiquid chain awarness. Ultimately, the length of the chain is no factor in bar lengthossip.
A best cheap chainsaw bar and chain will have all the features of the top-brand chainsaw bars, but will be of lower quality.crafted from durable materials, the best chainsaw bar and chain will have a short life and eventually noted problems with it.