Macro photography is a type of photography that captures close-up images of small objects. A good lens for macro photography is one with a short focal length and a high magnification ratio. Nikon offers a number of lenses that are perfect for macro photography, including the Nikon 105mm f/2.8G VR Lens, the Nikon 60mm f/2.8G Macro Lens, and the Nikon 40mm f/2.8G Micro Lens.
Here Are Our Top 10 Nikon Lens For Macro Photography At A Glance
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best nikon lens for macro photography and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best Nikon Lens For Macro Photography People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- The macro ring light is commonly used for macro photography, portraits, video and social media content creation. When used in photography, it creates an attractive catch light on a subject’s eyes. At the same time, it emits even and diffused lighting that helps eliminate shadows.
- Brightness has an internal/eternal control to create a realistic lighting ratio. Additionally, the light can give you the broad flat light that's ideal for macro work.
- Equipped with 60 daylight-balanced 5600K LEDs, photographers and videographers can enjoy a bright constant light source with an effective close-up range.
- It mounts directly to Canon/Nikon/Tamron and other lenses with a filter thread in 49mm, 52mm, 55mm, 58mm, 62mm or 67mm.
- Powered by 4AA batteries (not included in the package), it can run up to 3.5 hours.
- All metal designed Aperture Controller enables G-type and DX type lens with full aperture control in reverse mount.
- Precise Thread and Camera Mount
- Extreme Macro Photography
- Anodized Black Finishing
- 24 Month Manufacture Warranty
- MACRO SHOOTING: The compact, lightweight, and versatile high magnification Laowa 25mm f/2.8 2.5-5x Ultra Macro lens from Venus Optics is specially designed with an extended working distance. It is optimized for macro shooting between 2.5X – 5X life size and allows sufficient lighting on the object for easier shooting in the field
- CLOSE-UP IMAGING: Dedicated to extreme close-up imaging, this lens is a specialized macro lens for photographing subjects at magnifications greater than life-size. Specifically developed for macro photography, this lens is designed for use within a 2.5:1 to 5:1 magnification range for producing greater-than-life-size imagery
- MAGNIFICATION: Wide-angle design with magnification range from 2.5 to 5X benefits the high magnification design by providing greater depth of field compared to lenses with telephoto or longer focal lengths. Moreover, it offers manual focus operation for precise control over focusing distance when working with close-up subjects
- OPTICAL DESIGN: Complementing the close-up capabilities, the optical design incorporates 8 elements in 6 groups with an extra-low dispersion element to deliver an unprecedented corner to corner sharpness. This dispersion element reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations for a high degree of clarity
- Lens Type: AF-S 60mm f/2.8G ED
- Designed for use with Nikon FX and DX digital SLR cameras including the D40, D60, D80, D90, and D300
- Focal length: 90mm effective for APS-C sensor cameras
- Ideal for closeup and macro photography; Minimum focus distance: 8 inches
- The item is made in Thailand
- German (Publication Language)
- Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for breathtaking wide-angle photography. Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- Compatible with the Nikon D3400, D5600, w/ AF-P DX, 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR; Sony Alpha Series (SLT-A99V, A99II, A99, A77II, A77, A68, A58, A57, A65, A55, A 390, A100, A33, A900, A850, A700, A500, A330, A300 A230, A200) DSLR cameras with 18-55mm, 75-300mm f/4.5-5.6, 50mm f/1.4 lenses
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This Wide-Angle adapter is compatible with 55MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø55= 55mm lens thread size.
- Multicoated glass optics for crisp, efficient resolve the problem of distortion; Aluminum alloy barrel construction, long service life
- 100% Safty Guaranteed,30 Days Money Back, 2 Years Warranty
- High Definition (Beveled Design) +10 Close-Up Lens
- High-Index / Low-Dispersion 2 Element Optical Glass
- Fully Multi-Coated & Threaded
- Anti-Reflection Coating
- High Speed Auto-Focus / Infrared Compatible
- JJC AET-NKZII Automatic Extension Tube has Metal Bayonet Mount, Gilt Metal Contacts
- 2 extension tubes (16mm & 11mm) Can be used Individually or in Combination (27mm)
- Retains Auto Focus and Exposure Capability, will not degrade the quality of your lenses
- Made of ABS+ Brass. Weight, 147 Grams, Package Includes: 11mm Automatic Extension Tube x 1, 16mm Automatic Extension Tube x 1, Body Cap x 1, Rear Lens Cap x 1, Storage Pouch x 1
- Nikon Z Mount Macro Photography Tube, Closeup portrait tube, fits Mirrorless Cameras Z50 Z5 Z6 Z7 Z6II Z7II
- The part of camera mount is made of Aluminum, the part of lens mount is made of high quality brass, while the tube is made of high quality ABS plastic
- Shortens minimum focusing distance of lens for macro photography, convert almost any lens into a macro lens, save your cost of buying an expensive macro lens
- Full Autofocus and auto exposure Compatibility
- Extension tubes of 11mm and 16mm lengths can be used individually or in combination for greater magnification
- Fits Nikon Z mount mirrorless camera and Z mount mirrorless lenses
- [Function] : This macro filter kit is perfect for photographing small items such as the details of flowers,coins and insects,etc.Each close up lens maintains resolution and picture clarity while magnifying image size.
- [Double Threaded] : These close up Lens filters are double threaded attaching additional optics such as polarizers or skylight filters.And They can also be stacked to create +3 +5 +6 +7 and so on.Use the lenses individually or in any combination (+1 plus +4 will become +5).
- [Note] : Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "?" (diameter) symbol.
- [Package] : Includes 67mm close up Filter Kit (+1,+2,+4,+10),1 x Nylon Filter Pouch ,1 x lens cap and 1 x Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth.
- [Warranty] : We offer one year warranty and life-time after-sales service,if you meet any problem,please don¡¯t hesitate to contact us.
- Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for breathtaking wide-angle photography. Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-up of small objects.
- Lens Compatibility: Popular 52MM Lens models include NIKON AF-S DX 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 VR, AF-S DX 55-200mm F/4-5.6 VR, Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II, EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM, EF-M 18-55mm IS STM and Pentax DA 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL WR
- Camera Models: NIKON DSLR (D3300 D3200 D3100 D5500 D5300 D5200 D5100 D7100 D7000). Also compatible with the Canon EOS M M3 Compact System Mirrorless Camera with EF-M 18-55mm IS STM zoom lens.
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This Wide-Angle is compatible with 52MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø52 = 52mm lens thread size.
What To Look For Choosing The Best Nikon Lens For Macro Photography
Before choosing a nikon lens for macro photography, you should take the following considerations into account.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best nikon lens for macro photography depends on your specific needs. However, some of the best macro lenses for nikon D3s and E6 are listed below.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Is A Good Macro Nikon Lens?
A good macro Nikon lens is a great choice for those who want to take pictures that look like realphotos. The lens must be made for it, as it is not easily removable or programmable.
Which Lens Is Best For Macro Photography?
A microscope lens is the best lens for macro photography.
Is Nikon 50Mm Lens A Macro Lens?
The 50mm lens is a macro lens.
Do Macro Photographers Need Special Lenses?
macro photographers will generally need special lenses depending on their lens size and type. These special lenses will protect the sensor of their camera and help to improve lightfastness and low noise levels.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best nikon lens for macro photography depends on individual preferences and use cases. However, some of the best nikon lens for macro photography include those that are tough, demand very low light levels, and are Indonehoricnosexposure lenses.